At a time when it feels like choices are being taken away, we want you to have even more choices. Our pandemic protocols are about increasing your options, not decreasing them.
The idea of a pandemic wedding appeals to some of our clients and we’ve been helping couples pull off ceremonies in the most creative and beautiful ways.
This is great for you if:
- you prefer a more intimate celebration
- you will video or live feed your ceremony for relatives who can’t attend
- you want to experience the beauty of the Sea-to-Sky corridor when it’s not too busy
- you were planning on eloping
- you prefer to avoid the flood of bookings when restrictions lift
- you are ready now
The benefits of a pandemic wedding and our guarantees:
- if your chosen photographer must isolate for any reason, we have a back up photographer waiting in the wings for you
- we are deeply connected to the local community, and we work with all of our partners to pivot when health regulations change
- our favourite outdoor settings are delightfully uncrowded—pandemic photo shoots have been amazing!
- your wedding retainer is transferable to another date or any of our other photography services
Many clients are looking ahead to booking their post-pandemic wedding.
This is great for you if:
- you are planning a traditional wedding with a longer guest list
- you have friends and family who cannot risk exposure to Covid-19
- you are happy to wait as long as it takes for your dream wedding
- it’s important to you to gather together with family from around the world
- your relatives and friends can participate in person even if you invite more than 50 of them hugs...need we say more?
- we support your decision to wait for your dream wedding 100%, as career photographers with broad portfolios we’re not solely relying on the income from weddings, we’ll be here for you when the world re-opens
Our strong recommendations:
- stay committed to what you really want, don’t compromise
- book ahead—we expect a flood of wedding bookings once health regulations are officially lifted, but our transferable wedding retainers make this no risk to you
book ahead to secure your date in the first post Covid wedding season and not have to deal with postponing another year
From the initial planning stages she was able to work with our budget and was honest about how many hours of her time would be appropriate. I easily conveyed the mood I wanted our photos to capture and she helped style this to match. One of the things we loved the most is that she's very interested in the in-between candid moments that trigger all the feels and memories of the day. Oh and how she works with light-just so stunningly beautiful!
Also the last piece that we need to emphasize is how caring, understanding and flexible Anastasia was while we planned and re-planned our elopement during COVID-19. She listened to the craziness as it developed and always was supportive and constructive with her ideas on how we could work together to have the day we wanted despite needed changes (and there were many!). We can't say thank her enough. We are so full of gratitude to Anastasia and her team for being amazing photographers and even better humans. Work with them you-this is a wedding choice you won't regret!
Book a call with us and we’ll talk you through the details of planning your wedding photography during or after Covid-19. It’s your choice!